Goldleaf Partners is seeking a positive and energetic Staff Accountant to perform accounting functions in a fast-paced, growing company.
Location: Bloomington, MN
ABOUT GOLDLEAF PARTNERS
The Goldleaf Partners team knows that we can affect people’s businesses and futures and we take that responsibility seriously. That is why we take pride in choosing only the best people to call our own. Our focus on work-life balance, training and development, and employee engagement will make you want to join our team and stay at Goldleaf Partners.
Headquartered in Minnesota, our people approach their work, their customers, and each other with the values that are honored at our company:
- Integrity – Being accountable for delivering accurate results and exceeding expectations
- Communication – Being proactive and respectful, focused on understanding our stakeholders’ needs
- Innovation – Learning, sharing ideas and focusing on solutions
- Character – Being honest and thankful in all we do, living the golden rule
We invite you to browse this site to learn more about the Goldleaf Partners team, the services we provide, and why we are known as The Gold Standard in our industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process, review and send all revenue billing including project, monthly and quarterly invoices
- Reconcile and post daily cash receipts
- Respond to accounts receivable and accounts payable inquiries from vendors and customers in a timely, courteous and consistent manner
- Support Accounting Department with administrative tasks
- Communicate significant issues and exceptions to an appropriate higher level of authority within the organization in a timely manner
- Complete special projects as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in accounting or Associate’s degree in accounting with minimum three years relevant accounts receivable and accounts payable experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Technically adept with accounting software and databases
- Knowledge of reconciliation processes
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience with Intacct
- Experience with M-Files
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and grow
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team oriented, willing to help out where needed
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer competitive salaries with sales incentives and a comprehensive benefits package includes the following:
- Life and Disability Insurances
- An FSA
- An Employer-Funded HSA or HRA
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Education Reimbursement
Send your resume in PDF or WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirements.
Goldleaf Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and happy workforce.