We are seeking a Client Relationship Manager in the Dallas, TX area to communicate with clients and their advisors to ensure accuracy of retirement plan administration including plan documents, compliance testing, government filings, distributions, loans, plan eligibility, and vesting.
Location: Dallas, TX area
ABOUT GOLDLEAF PARTNERS
The Goldleaf Partners team knows that we can affect people’s businesses and futures and we take that responsibility seriously. That is why we take pride in choosing only the best people to call our own. Our focus on work-life balance, training and development, and employee engagement will make you want to join our team and stay at Goldleaf Partners.
Headquartered in Minnesota, our people approach their work, their customers, and each other with the values that are honored at our company:
- Integrity – Being accountable for delivering accurate results and exceeding expectations
- Communication – Being proactive and respectful, focused on understanding our stakeholders’ needs
- Innovation – Learning, sharing ideas and focusing on solutions
- Character – Being honest and thankful in all we do, living the golden rule
We invite you to browse this site to learn more about the Goldleaf Partners team, the services we provide, and why we are known as The Gold Standard in our industry.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the accuracy of retirement plan administration including the plan document, annual notices, annual compliance testing, contribution calculations, and government filings
- Ensure accuracy of data in M Files for use in managing plan load and reporting
- Consult with clients and financial advisors proactively
- Present plan design suggestions to plan sponsors
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with clients and financial advisors
- Assist the Transaction and Retirement Administration teams, as needed, to resolve client issues
- Interface with recordkeepers to ensure a positive client experience
- Develop technical skills to become a subject matter expert in specified employer services area(s)
- Communicate significant issues and exceptions to an appropriate higher level of authority within the organization in a timely manner
- Project work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in accounting or business, or equivalent business experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Retirement administration experience and plan design experience in a professional environment
- Experience with databases and data management
- Understanding of financial markets and financial service organizations
- Experience with reconciliation processes
- Team player, willing to help out where needed
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel as needed, up to 20% of the time
Candidates who do not meet the minimum qualification requirements will not be considered.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with M-Files, FT William and/or Relius software systems
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and grow
- Pro-active innovative thinker
- Ability to effectively assess risk
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Industry-related credentials
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer competitive salaries with sales incentives and a comprehensive benefits package includes the following:
- Life and Disability Insurances
- An FSA
- An Employer-Funded HSA or HRA
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Education Reimbursement
Send your resume in PDF or WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirements.
Goldleaf Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and happy workforce.