We are seeking a Client Relationship Manager to communicate with clients and their advisors to ensure accuracy of retirement plan administration including plan documents, compliance testing, government filings, distributions, loans, plan eligibility, and vesting.
ABOUT GOLDLEAF PARTNERS
The Goldleaf Partners team knows that we can affect people’s businesses and futures and we take that responsibility seriously. That is why we take pride in choosing only the best people to call our own.
Headquartered in Minnesota, our people approach their work, their customers, and each other with the values that are honored at our company:
- Integrity – Being accountable for delivering accurate results and exceeding expectations
- Communication – Being proactive and respectful, focused on understanding our stakeholders’ needs
- Innovation – Learning, sharing ideas and focusing on solutions
- Character – Being honest and thankful in all we do, living the golden rule
We invite you to browse this site to learn more about the Goldleaf Partners team, the services we provide, and why we are known as The Gold Standard in our industry.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure accuracy of retirement plan administration including plan documents, compliance testing, government filings, distributions, loans, plan eligibility, and vesting
- Ensure accuracy of data for use in managing plan load and reporting
- Consultatively communicate with clients and financial advisors
- Interface with financial fund families
- Calculate employer contributions
- Assist with plan design options
- Develop technical skills to become a subject matter expert in specified employer services area(s)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in accounting or business, or equivalent business experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Retirement administration experience and plan design experience in a professional environment
- Experience with databases and data management
- Understanding of financial markets and financial service organizations
- Experience with reconciliation processes
- Team player, willing to help out where needed
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
Candidates who do not meet the minimum qualification requirements will not be considered.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and grow
- Proactive, innovative thinker
- Ability to effectively assess risk
- Creative problem solving skills
- Experience with M-Files or other enterprise information management system
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer competitive salaries with sales incentives and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurances, an FSA, an employer-funded HSA or HRA, 401(k) with a company match, paid-holidays, PTO, and education reimbursement.
Send your resume in PDF or WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirements.
Goldleaf Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and happy workforce.