We are seeking a positive, energetic Installation Coordinator to work alongside various teams and coordinate the setup, tracking, and reporting of retirement plans.
ABOUT GOLDLEAF PARTNERS
The Goldleaf Partners team knows that we can affect people’s businesses and futures and we take that responsibility seriously. That is why we take pride in choosing only the best people to call our own.
Headquartered in Minnesota, our people approach their work, their customers, and each other with the values that are honored at our company:
- Integrity – Being accountable for delivering accurate results and exceeding expectations
- Communication – Being proactive and respectful, focused on understanding our stakeholders’ needs
- Innovation – Learning, sharing ideas and focusing on solutions
- Character – Being honest and thankful in all we do, living the golden rule
We invite you to browse this site to learn more about the Goldleaf Partners team, the services we provide, and why we are known as The Gold Standard in our industry.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with recommended plan design and provisions by providing the necessary consultative communications with internal and external clients, including but not limited to clients, financial advisors, and recordkeepers
- Handle and “own” the process of gathering, prepping and documenting conversion information from recordkeepers, clients, and financial fund families, in a timely manner
- Field inbound calls as needed from partners (e.g. financial advisors, insurance brokers, CPAs, consultants, platform wholesalers) to coordinate creation, delivery, or explanation of plan documents
- Coordinate the implementation process of multiple service offerings through completion
- Provide support for email@example.com inbox
- Identify process inefficiencies and communicate ideas to create solutions
- Execute strategies that support department and organizational goals
- Assess risk and work with management to minimize exposure and liability regarding department procedures
- Complete, track, and report on the status of conversion work
- Provide support to the Goldleaf Partners Operations team as needed to complete required work. This may include, but no limited to, transactional requests, Year-End support, and trust accounting
- Develop long-term internal and external relationships, to include but not limited to, Client Relationship Managers, Regional Sales Directors, clients and financial advisors
- Ability to handle escalated client issues in a timely manner by researching and providing feedback
- Communicate significant issues and exceptions to an appropriate higher level of authority within the organization in a timely manner
- BS/BA in business or related field or AA with relevant experience in retirement plan administration
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Technical expertise in plan design and retirement plan documents
- Experience with databases and data management
- Knowledge of retirement plan administration
- Experience with reconciliation processes
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with strong customer service experience
- Flexibility to travel as needed, up to 10% of the time
Candidates who do not meet the minimum qualification requirements will not be considered.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with M-Files
- Proactive, analytical thinker
- Ability to effectively assess and identify risk
- Organized and detail-oriented
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer competitive salaries with sales incentives and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurances, an FSA, an employer-funded HSA or HRA, 401(k) with a company match, paid-holidays, PTO, and education reimbursement.
Send your resume in PDF or WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirements.
Goldleaf Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and happy workforce.