We are seeking a Regional Sales Director in Charlotte, NC to generate new client leads, retain existing clients, establish relationships with key decision makers, close sales, and recommend integrated Goldleaf Partners services.
Location: Charlotte, NC
ABOUT GOLDLEAF PARTNERS
The Goldleaf Partners team knows that we can affect people’s businesses and futures and we take that responsibility seriously. That is why we take pride in choosing only the best people to call our own.
Headquartered in Minnesota, our people approach their work, their customers, and each other with the values that are honored at our company:
- Integrity – Being accountable for delivering accurate results and exceeding expectations
- Communication – Being proactive and respectful, focused on understanding our stakeholders’ needs
- Innovation – Learning, sharing ideas and focusing on solutions
- Character – Being honest and thankful in all we do, living the golden rule
We invite you to browse this site to learn more about the Goldleaf Partners team, the services we provide, and why we are known as The Gold Standard in our industry.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and create short and long-term sales territory action plan with sales leadership direction
- Plan and develop a territory pipeline with strategic and tactical plans for outreach to prospective plan sponsors and/or pension consultants/advisors, CPAs, brokers and attorneys
- Develop, understand and grow relationships with institutional partners, identifying needs and uncovering sales opportunities for key institutional accounts
- Document all sales activity and expenses on a timely basis, adhering to processes and procedures
- Travel to meet with advisors, brokers, and prospective clients at least 50% of the time
- Work collaboratively and effectively with internal sales support, as well as technical and product support resources to facilitate the successful close of a sale
- Work with other Sales Directors to share information and develop best practices
- Identify ways to stay current in market segments
- Integrate with Goldleaf Partners’ marketing team to attend tradeshow/industry events related to the predetermined marketplace
- Communicate significant issues and exceptions to an appropriate higher level of authority within the organization in a timely manner
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time
- 5+ years of experience in sales
- Specific experience in the retirement product market
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales objectives over the course of several years
- Professional presence in person, on the phone, and in written communication
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Independent self-starter with drive to succeed
- Positive, “get-it-done” personality with strong communication skills
- Excellent organization, planning, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Valid driver’s license
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with M-Files/Salesforce
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer competitive salaries with sales incentives and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurances, an FSA, an employer-funded HSA or HRA, 401(k) with a company match, paid-holidays, PTO, and education reimbursement.
Send your resume in PDF or WORD format to email@example.com with your salary requirements.
Goldleaf Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and happy workforce.