Goldleaf Partners is seeking a positive and energetic Staff Accountant Intern to perform accounting functions in a fast-paced, growing company.
Location: Bloomington, MN
ABOUT GOLDLEAF PARTNERS
The Goldleaf Partners team knows that we can affect people’s businesses and futures and we take that responsibility seriously. That is why we take pride in choosing only the best people to call our own. Our focus on work-life balance, training and development, and employee engagement will make you want to join our team and stay at Goldleaf Partners.
Headquartered in Minnesota, our people approach their work, their customers, and each other with the values that are honored at our company:
- Integrity – Being accountable for delivering accurate results and exceeding expectations
- Communication – Being proactive and respectful, focused on understanding our stakeholders’ needs
- Innovation – Learning, sharing ideas and focusing on solutions
- Character – Being honest and thankful in all we do, living the golden rule
We invite you to browse this site to learn more about the Goldleaf Partners team, the services we provide, and why we are known as The Gold Standard in our industry.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (may include by are not limited to)
- Reconcile and post daily cash transactions
- Respond to accounts receivable and accounts payable inquiries from vendors and customers in a timely, courteous and consistent manner
- Update quarterly invoice and billing workflows
- Support Accounting Department with administrative tasks
- Communicate significant issues and exceptions to an appropriate higher level of authority within the organization in a timely manner
- Complete special projects as assigned by management
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in accounting or Associate’s degree in accounting with accounts receivable and accounts payable experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of reconciliation processes
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience with accounting software of some kind (ex. Quickbooks, etc.)
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and grow
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team oriented, willing to help out where needed
Send your resume in PDF or WORD format to email@example.com with your compensation requirements.
Goldleaf Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and happy workforce.