We are seeking a positive, energetic Transaction Specialist to work alongside a team and process distributions, loans, contribution files and fiduciary data reviews for retirement plans.
Location: Baxter or Bloomington, MN
ABOUT GOLDLEAF PARTNERS
The Goldleaf Partners team knows that we can affect people’s businesses and futures and we take that responsibility seriously. That is why we take pride in choosing only the best people to call our own.
Headquartered in Minnesota, our people approach their work, their customers, and each other with the values that are honored at our company:
- Integrity – Being accountable for delivering accurate results and exceeding expectations
- Communication – Being proactive and respectful, focused on understanding our stakeholders’ needs
- Innovation – Learning, sharing ideas and focusing on solutions
- Character – Being honest and thankful in all we do, living the golden rule
We invite you to browse this site to learn more about the Goldleaf Partners team, the services we provide, and why we are known as The Gold Standard in our industry.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete processing, quality control, and confirm distributions and loans
- Complete, process, quality control, monitor, and confirm plan distribution campaigns
- Complete processing, quality control, and confirm payrolls
- Complete processing of all retirement plan contributions related to the Common Remitter responsibilities
- Review contribution files to determine whether or not they are in good order
- Work with Client Relationship Managers to resolve contribution file and distribution issues
- Reconcile bank account and trade activity to ensure all funds have been allocated correctly
- Ensure clients’ contribution funding methods are set up according to their contracts
- Support various year-end tasks for retirement clients
- Complete necessary filing for retirement clients
- Achieve assigned goals related to turnaround times and accuracy
- Support miscellaneous project work as needed
- Prepare Fiduciary Data Reviews
- Participant calls, assignments and data updates
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with databases and data management
- Self-motivated; eager to learn and grow
- Team player, willing to help out where needed
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of financial markets and financial service organizations
- Knowledge of payroll processing and payroll deductions as they relate to retirement plans
- Knowledge of banking and bank transactions
- Knowledge of general retirement plan administration
- Experience with reconciliation processes
- Banking experience or retirement administration experience in a professional environment where processing and/or reconciliation has been the focus
- Ability to effectively assess risk
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with M-Files or document management systems
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer competitive salaries with sales incentives and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurances, a FSA, an employer-funded HSA or HRA, 401(k) with a company match, paid-holidays, PTO, and education reimbursement.
Send your resume in PDF or Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
Goldleaf Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and happy workforce.